L3 Soteria is an efficient, innovative, patent-protected, non-signature-based service that preserves the integrity of the endpoint device. L3’s Soteria software protects against known and as-yet unknown (zero-day) malware.
L3 Soteria prevents infection by:
- Kernel rootkits
- Targeted attacks such as Spear-Phishing
- Defending against hacker attack
Benefits of the L3 Soteria Service include:
- Significant cost savings over existing cyber protection
- Significant reduction in the cost of cleaning up infected systems
- Improved mitigation against the risk of loss of productivity or commercially sensitive information
- Improved mitigation against the risk of reputational damage from cyber-attack
L3 Soteria integrates into the kernel of the operating system, protecting current and legacy Windows computers, from Windows NT4 through to and including the latest 32 & 64bit Operating Systems, as well as Red Hat Linux from malware and hacker attacks in a way that is totally transparent to users and applications.
L3 Soteria technology has achieved outstanding success rates, beating the better-known major branded providers. It is regularly tested and found to achieve its stated claims of preventing malware from being written to the permanent storage of the device.